ERP / D365 F&O Director of IT - NJ
You will be working for a manufacturer that is migrating their internal ERP to Dynamics 365 F&O. For this position, you will need to be able to grow and lead their IT departnemtn and be on site 2-3 days a week in NJ. Experience with D365 implementation is a plus!
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Coach and mentor team members and training IT team members
* Support the administration and implementation of the current D365 projects
* Manage approximately 20 vendors
* Manage annual capital and operating budgets
* Manage all system implementation initiatives
* Manage all IT projects and server room set up/flow
* Operating a helpdesk ticketing system to manage support requests
* Work with end-users
Skills & Abilities:
* Inventory management
* Support for Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, MacOS
* Risk & issue management
* Troubleshoot application software & database problems
* System analyst to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions
* Understand business processes including purchasing, accounting and sales
* Firewall & Switch knowledge
* Customer service minded & solutions oriented
* Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
* Bachelor's degree in IT, CS, IS or a related field or equivalent experience
* 5-7 years of experience supporting an ERP
* 5 years with EDI
* SQL, PowerApps
* Experience and Dynamics AX or D365 F&O
* Project management experience
* Experience with reporting and analytic applications from the tech support perspective
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Zobel at 347-501-6177 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Hannah Zobel at email@example.com, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.