D365 F&O Functional Consultant - Pittsburgh
A MS Partner is growing out their Dynamics 365 F&O practice and they are in need of a D365 F&O Consultant to join the team immediately. They are currently looking for someone to work in their Pittsburgh location and travel to clients from there. You will be working on multiple Dynamics 365 F&O implementations.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provide business process consulting to clients throughout the implementation
* Work with customers to understand their business requirements
* Conduct gap analysis for customers
* Configure D365 F&O to meet client requirements
* Provide ongoing support to existing clients
Skills & Abilities
* Ability to convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
* Work within multiple time-sensitive deadlines
* 50% travel to client's sites as needed
* Excellent communication skills
* Understand business processes and translate into system requirements
* Establish priorities, manage shifting priorities
* Bachelor's or Master's in business, accounting, or equivalent professional experience
* 3 years minimum of business and/or consulting
* US citizen or legally authorized to work in US without need for sponsorship now or in the future
* 3 years minimum with D 365 F&O (or prior versions
* CPA license
* Manufacturing or distribution experience
* Cost accounting experience
* Certifications: finance, trade & logistics, or production
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Zobel at 347-501-6177 or send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.