One of our clients at Jefferson Frank Intl are currently hiring for a freelance Release Manager with fully remote work available.
Release Manage - Norway - Fully Remote (if preferred)
Hourly rate - this is dependent on project as there are multiple on the go currently - this is all subject to negotiation. The client is located in Norway but with no travel expected - you will have the opportunity to visit customer sites if preferred.
Multiple projects are currently ongoing, both internal and external for public & private clients. Contractors are widely used within this business so start dates are flexible and up to candidates, full allocation of hours is 37.5h weekly. Initial contract is 6 months.
An ideal candidate would have no issues in establishing a scalable Release Management Process within the client's Group IT department. They are currently in the middle of a journey to consolidate and harmonize their systems and solutions, alongside this they are expanding into new regions. You should be aware of the integral role the release manager has in ensuring the release of robust and scalable solutions across their IT Ops department.
The client's ideal match would be solution oriented with high quality standards, analytical skills and structured thinking. They are looking for someone business oriented and able to understand clients' value chains and business models. Along with this they are after someone with good communication skills, the integrity to speak up when required and someone comfortable working with little supervision to meet tight deadlines.
A strong knowledge or background of Salesforce DevOps is preferable.
This role is looking to be filled ASAP with a start date of 1st September 2022.
* Define and establish a release management process aligned with the client's system portfolio. This focuses on the technical value chain of CRM, billing and mediation systems. However a level of integration into a variety of external platforms is also currently in process.
* Identify the needs of different stakeholders with regards to testing environments.
* Map and coordinate the setup of these environments where necessary.
* Planning of the release lifecycle and coordinate deployment processes.
* Communicate with stakeholders regarding planning, commitments and changes.
* Coordinate acceptance testing of delivers from vendor/integrator.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
* Atleast 5 years experience in a release or project manager role in a DevOps environment.
* Experience with build and release management, continuous integration and CI/CD Delivery
* An excellent understanding of both software development and agile software development.
* Experience with coordinating across multiple teams to ensure tasks are completed in time with the release schedule.
If you are interested in this role or any others we may have coming up in similar fields or technologies do not hesitate to contact me:
Telephone: +47 77 588 86 08