What you will do as a Business Consultant:
* Assist in performing full Dynamics Business Central implementations.
* Assist in the implementation of best practice processes and any related technology to support our clients.
* Assist in Dynamics BC support projects for current and potential clients.
* Plan and consult with customers on business process improvements to configure the system to the client's requirements and needs.
* Work directly with executive management of client organizations.
* Help business owners and managers set and meet organizational goals and assist in the execution of these goals.
* Work closely with clients to assess their business and financial challenges and architect solutions
* Develop and analyze key performance indicators to support client decision making
* Oversee client engagements, develop project plans, execute plans according to budget, deliverables, and time-line
* Work closely with audit, tax, and advisory partners and managers to facilitate, oversee, and report back on client accounting needs and engagements
* On-board new clients, assess their needs, provide estimates of work, and assign to staff who can align well with client
* Develop financial models
* Travel to clients, trainings, conferences, etc. as required.
What you will bring as a Business Consultant:
* Experience in Accounting.
* A strong ability to work in a team environment and be able to apply a solid understanding of accounting principles as they relate to individual client assignments.
* Must enjoy working with people, can communicate effectively, and have a business technology and accounting background.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV/Business Central jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/Business Central candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/Business Central market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/Business Central jobs that are available I can be contacted on 214-447-1424. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.