Hybrid-up to �50,000
My client is looking for a BI Consultant/ Developer to join their ever-growing team. You will be joining a highly knowledgeable and skilled team. This is an excellent full-time opportunity for a BI professional with Microsoft skills. Providing Business Intelligence services and solutions to a wide range of organisations. You will be providing BI consulting advice and solution development using Microsoft Power BI (plus Power Platform) and Azure.
You will be:
* Experienced in advising a broad range of clients
* Able to solve simple and complex problems quickly and accurately
* Strong communication skills
* Able to work in a team environment and under own initiative
* Demonstrate solid technical and communication skills
* Able to translate the business problem into technical requirements/outcomes
Skills & Qualifications
* SQL Server/SSIS/SSAS
* Experience/exposure to Azure SQL and/or SQL DW
* Experience/exposure to Azure Data Factory (and/or Azure Data Bricks)
* Relational and Dimensional Data Modelling
* ETL (Data Cleansing/Quality)
* Experience working in an Agile environment with Agile SCRUM
* Power BI
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK Residents only which does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to the role highlighting what it is you're looking for and we can schedule a call to discuss this further.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server, and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management, etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group, and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 255 1432