Project Manager/PMO- London/Hybrid - �35,000 to �42,000
Our Client is one of the biggest financial organizations in the UK . They currently have a Market leading client facing platform and their products are developed according to the gaps in the market. These products are showing exceptional results as no other organisation in the sector have similar products. They are a very close knit organisation and is a perfect blend of people and technology, making it a perfect environment to work in.
They have been winning new projects consistently and with the demand they are now expanding the teams to provide the best service to their clients. They are a very responsive and active client and you could have feedback within 24 hours, there are still interview slots available so, apply now before it is too late!
This is a hybrid role 2 days a week in London.
They are looking for
* A project manager/PMO with over 2 years of experience
* Ideally experience in the Finance industry but no essential
* Experience working in Agile and Waterfall environments
* Ability to communicate, manage, collaborate and be effective at building relationships with clients and colleagues
* Excellent communication skills backed by fantastic internal and external stakeholder management.
* Ability to understand different functions of a business
* Salary between �35,000 to �42,000
* Discretionary bonus
* Private health care
* life insurance x4
* Certifications and training
* and many more..
With strong communication skills and a positive attitude, this is an ideal opportunity to develop and enhance your skill set as part of a growing organisation.
Please get in touch with me to discuss further on the role and yourself as this is only a brief overview of the job.
Our client is looking to fill this position ASAP so, APPLY NOW and we can have a chat!
If this is not the role for you, Apply anyway! We can discuss on what roles you are more suitable for as the opportunities we provide are endless!!!!
I specialise in Power Bi, SQL, Azure and can assist you in placing you with companies that require highly skilled IT professionals such as yourself.
Data engineers, Data Analysts, Developers, consultants, Architects please get in touch!
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check