Some key tasks that you'll be involved with include:
* Interrogating data sources to understand what sources of data are required for developing a data warehouse
* Interpreting and querying data sets to better understand the data within the context of the relevant customer's business
* Data modelling (Using the Kimball or Data Vault Methodologies.
* Liaising with stakeholders to scope report requirements, identify process improvement opportunities, propose system changes.
Key Skills needed:
* Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst.
* Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining & reporting best practices.
* Good understanding of Excel, VBA, Power BI, DAX, SQL & ETL frameworks.
* Ability to communicate with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills across technical and non-technical staff.
* Professional growth and learning opportunities
* Fully subsidised medical insurance for employees
* Hybrid working model
* Annual Flu injections
* Remote working options where practical and mutually agreed