The Company & Opportunity
My clients sales enablement software empowers teams to drive more sales by enabling them to discover, use and analyse the best content. Their software is powerful but highly intuitive and very easy to use. Even the most non-technical users can quickly create accurate, personalised, and compliant documents like proposals, contracts, RFPs and pitches.
They run on Microsoft Azure and integrates with Microsoft Office to enhance document productivity. They have an award-winning Customer Success team that ensures customers across all industries get the most value from their software. They have offices in USA, England and South Africa.
- Develop highly performing, robust, quality and scalable features following defined best practice.
- Know diverse ways to implement and know how to determine the best approach.
- Know the language's methods, syntax, structure, parameterization, memory leaks, etc without the need to regularly consult the documentation.
- Know software development best practices and principles.
- Contribute to technical discussions and challenge peers to ensure the best possible technical approach to building solutions are implemented.
- Plan, configure and maintain development environments.
- Keep up to date with trends and modern technologies.
- Diagnose and resolve application, configuration, and code level technical support issues.
- Understand the product development life cycle and what each party involved offers.
- Work with the product owner and architects to unpack, understand, challenge and refine requirements.
- Participate and contribute to backlog grooming, task breakdowns and estimations.
- Ensure that all written code is well commented and maintained for current and future use.
- Minimum 5 years' experience developing corporate solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- C# (with WebApi 2.0 and EF 6)
- HTML 5, CSS 3
Beneficial Technical Requirements
- Office 365 Development (Add-Ins, Office.JS, SharePoint Online API)
- Entity Framework, JSON, XML
- Office Document development (Using OpenXml to create and read document)
- Working on high performance multi-threaded applications
- Working with Azure services such as Apps, Web Jobs, AD, Service Bus and Queues, etc.
- Working with Azure architecture (Service Plans and Resources)