Software Business Analyst - Hybrid Working - 50k to 60k!!
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company? You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
My client are a private equity service provider with a technology bias. Their focus is with the Finance Industry. They are the perfect blend of people & technology and believe their people are their biggest strength. They have a healthy pipeline of projects, which keeps growing and so are increasing their head count due to growth.
The main focus of this BA is to take on the day to day running of their flagship product offered to all their clients. It is an established product, we are looking for a BA to elicit requirements for new and improved functionality from internal stakeholders, clients and an administrator through which we have a strategic partnership. They would also be the conduit to our third-party development partners, participating in backlog refinement, bug triage and root cause analyses for issues.
- Systems / Technical background
- Machine Learning
- Working with developers & IT Teams
- Product & Applications development
My client is looking for a strong mix of the below skills. They are always willing to up skill the right candidates so don't be shy, just apply.
- SQL Server - executing queries
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Definition
- Solution Definition
- Agile/ Waterfall Methodology
- Friendly and approachable
- Technology driven
- Fast Paced
- Flexible Hours
- Salary Ranges from £50,000 to £60,000 (depending on your level of skill-set)
- 25 days holiday Bank Holidays
- Service Awards
- Private Medical
- Pension match between 5-10%
- Life Assurance x4
- Office Location - Birmingham City Centre
- Role Location - Hybrid - 1 or 2 days in the office a week as they have a great company culture and team atmosphere that they want to keep.
- Training & Certifications Provided - relevant to your role, with time off approaching your exam to ensure a successful outcome.
- Progression Path - Review cycle every 6 months. For those who are keen, enthusiastic, go above and beyond, you will get recognised and rewarded.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Developers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check