Data Engineer - Oslo
Working with a company that works on business intelligence solutions in the energy industry across the globe!
By gathering data from millions of data points across the world, this environment is working in the Big Data space, and it is continuously pulling in data from a much greater pool of sources
You will have a technical role in the team building various products that strongly relies on real time data streaming
The environment has a start up feel about it within the bigger group and will truly give you that responsibility to make it your own!
My client requires the following skills for the role
- 5 years minimum BI / Data Analytics Platform exposure
- Cloud architecture mainly with AWS or Azure, along with experience in CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience in programming with Java, Python, Scala
- Good experience with Apache Spark, Kafka and Airflow
- Databricks experience is particulary interesting
- Other Frameworks - EMR, S3, Spark, Tensorflow
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly. If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lewis on 0044 191 338 7518.