Azure IaC DevOps Engineer
Location - East Coast Preferred
Salary - $120,000-140,000 base 20% Bonus (OTE $160-170K)
This is a mid-senior level role. The ideal candidate will have a solid background working as a Cloud/DevOps Engineer. Must be HANDS-ON. Focus is IaC - Terraform and Ansible experience is REQUIRED. Must have knowledge and expertise in building and automation.
- Experience creating CI/CD Pipelines using Azure DevOps, Gitlab, GOCD, Ansible, and Terraform to deploy IAM policies
- Experience developing reports to allow upper management to demonstrate the effectiveness of DevSecOps
- Experience designing, creating, and implementing Terraform modules to be consumed by customers for the purpose of deploying/monitoring to Azure Cloud resources
- Experience creating and modifying Resource Manager templates to deploy Vnet's, Scalesets, and VM's
- Experience developing strategies to bring new applications into code deployment pipelines and automating them
- Experience leveraging configuration management, CI/CD, and DevOps tooling/automation processes in an Agile environment
- Experience automating applications and infrastructure deployments, as well as application code repositories, using Azure DevOps Pipelines and Repositories.
- Provisioning of Enterprise Infrastructure and application environments using Terraform, ARM Templates, DSC, PowerShell, Azure Automation, etc.
- Ability to work with multiple development teams on gathering functional requirements and the subsequent implementation of their release pipelines.
- Excellent bonus/comp packages
- Growth opportunity
*Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.