I'm currently working with a client who is a leading Cloud and Digital expert. They are also growing quickly their Data team has grown 4 people to 13 since march this year, with similar growth planned for the next 6-12 months. They are looking for an ML/AI Specialist who has experience in Data Science.
Role & Responsibilities
- Selecting features, building, and optimising classifiers using machine learning techniques, both classical ML & Deep Learning
- Research, design, develop and deploy innovative AI/ML models for enterprise customers against best practices
- Create and utilise algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Educating, training, and building knowledge around enterprise AI / ML solutions as a team both with our customers and internally within ANS
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with PowerPoint, Tableau, PowerBI
- Very good proficiency in at least of the following- Python, R, C, C
- Knowledge of Azure Public Cloud or AWS Public Cloud
- SQL & NoSQL Database knowledge, with an ability to query databases.
- Experience with deployment of machine learning methods for mobile and edge devices
- A passion to work with cloud-native data services
- Experienced Python Programming
- Salary up to £60,000
- Health care Plan
- Yearly Events
- Training and Development
To apply for this role submit your CV or contact Liam Douglas on 0191 255 1432 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group, and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.