This role is with a growing language-agnostic consultancy that has large clients in the financial, governmental and health care sectors. Since the pandemic, they have doubled their head count. Despite huge growth, keeping their unique culture is important to them. The organisational culture is based off three values honesty, transparency and diligence. These values are reflected in their flat hierarchy where all employees can think independently. My client are looking to add a number of ambitious lead developers to their team.
Role and responsibilities
- As a lead developer, you will be innovatively aiding in the transformation of clients using am agile mindset and practices.
- Contributing to the method of working in a technical sense and non-technical sense.
- You will use pair programming and TDD with your team to create clean code that is reliable and maintainable.
- You have the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders within the business.
- Mentor junior team members.
Skills and Experience
- You have experience in being a senior or lead developer in a commercial environment.
- You have an expertise in .NET/C#.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and pair programming.
- You are open to cross training.
- You enjoying mentoring members of the team.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 70k salary.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- As this is a language agnostic organisation, you will have the opportunity to cross train onto other technologies, such as Scala.
- You'll be kitted out for your home office with an Apple Mac and accessories
Other: Travel to client sites is necessary when required.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship.