Power BI Consultant - Helsinki, Tampere or Lahti
The client are a mid-sized Finnish consultancy with really exciting rates of growth, and an excellent reputation across Qlik development, AWS/Azure Data Engineering, Snowflake and other areas.
What will the role be doing?
Working with larger customers in teams of 4/5/6 consultants. Doing Power BI development but also challenging on business processes and advising accordingly. This means you won't be shipped out to a client-site for 1-person projects, and you will get the chance to see a lot more of the benefits that come from your earlier work on the projects.
- 2 year of Experience with Power BI development, ideally some as a Consultant
- Experience with SQL and ETL, SSIS/SSRS is beneficial
- Experience with DAX & Power Query
- Interest in business processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Good communication and project work/management skills
- An upbeat "Can-do personality"
What do they offer?
- Industry experts as colleagues
- Large-scale, high profile and interesting projects to work on
- Always something new to learn
- Flexible remote working
- Healthcare, new laptop, mobile phone and other benefits.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 75 3266 582
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland, willing to do some travelling per year to Helsinki, Lahti or Tampere and hold a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.