We have a unique opportunity for a data scientist to be involved in transforming research-based work into industrial applications, and help commercial customers in their digitalisation journey!
Goals & Responsibilities can include:
- Working across various projects with external customers and internal teams to facilitate digital transformation
- Meet with teams to understand the problems they are facing, discuss ideas, contribute to architecture, methods, and technology choice, and deliver complete solutions
- Work as part of an agile, cross-functional team where you will bring your expertise, but also be exposed to new technologies and ways of working
You will be able to diversify your knowledge in a range of domains such as health and medical care, energy, and aquaculture, and with an international team from a range of academic and industrial backgrounds, knowledge-sharing is central to creating new and innovative solutions!
We are looking for you to bring:
- 3 years' experience
- Strong Academic Background (Maths, Physics, Computer Science, or similar)
- Proficiency in Python in a production setting
- Have a good understanding of Machine Learning
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms
As much as we hope you find your work rewarding, there are lots of additional benefits on offer to ensure an enjoyable experience!
Some of these include:
- Comprehensive health and travel insurance policy for your peace of mind
- A generous budget for the equipment you require to be most productive in your role
- A modern and centrally located Oslo office with delicious subsidised meals available
- Working options to suit your lifestyle, including flexible working hours, and a hybrid home/office environment
- Access to company cabins to enjoy your vacation time in
- Sponsored company outings & events to spend relaxed time with your colleagues
Relocation assistance is also available to those outside of Norway
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 47 23 96 7365