We are looking for a software engineer to join the team in Oslo!
You will be part of a diverse team consisting of developers, data scientists, engineers, and researchers, working collaboratively to transform research-based logic into real-world applications
Your day-to-day could look like:
- Meeting with internal or external customers to understand requirements, discuss solutions, and provide advice on technologies and working methodologies
- Developing and implementing digital applications, contributing to architecture, and making decisions
- Mentor juniors in the team and ensure quality & standards are maintained
You will be able to experience working across different domains such as health and medical care, energy, finance, and retail.
As part of an diverse team with varied academic and professional backgrounds, there is a high-level of expertise, and a collaborative environment of knowledge-sharing. You are encouraged to explore new technologies as part of your work, if it is of interest to you, you will have the opportunity to explore and work with machine learning methods, and DevOps.
We are looking for you to have:
- 2 years' experience in development/engineering
- Experience with Python
- Cloud experience is beneficial (AWS/Azurwe/GCP)
Although we hope you find your work rewarding, there are of course many benefits on offer!
Some of these include:
- Comprehensive health and travel insurance policy for your peace of mind
- A generous budget for the equipment you require to be most productive in your role
- A modern and centrally located Oslo office with delicious subsidised meals available
- Working options to suit your lifestyle, including flexible working hours, and a hybrid home/office environment
- Access to company cabins
- Company outings & events to spend relaxed time with your colleagues
Relocation assistance is also available to those outside of Norway
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 47 23 96 7365