Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Globally leading consultancy firm who are looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join the team in their Warsaw Office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international team who create world class IT solutions for a wide range of customers in various industries. In this role you will be responsible for analysing and understanding business and technical requirements from the customer and then delivering high quality design deliverables in response to these requirements. You will then be designing, developing and maintaining these projects as well as conducting unit and manual testing.
Colleague well being is something that is greatly valued in this role and so this role comes with a fantastic benefits package including:
- A competitive Salary on an UoP contract
- A Scandinavian work environment
- A personal career development plan
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Free English and Danish lessons in the office
- Creative taxes
Key Competencies for this role:
- Experience using ASP .NET, .NET Core, and C#
- A strong understanding of Object-orientated programming and data modelling.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or another related numerate discipline.
- Familiar with a range of design, architectural patterns and modern system development.
- A great team player
In order to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com