Company: Product development
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Tech Stack: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Azure
Location: Stockholm (in office 1 day per week - 4 days remote)
We are now working with a market leading product development company who work within the freelance industry. They help both companies and consultants to manage time sheets, payroll and consultant assignment matching. They make the process of freelancing easier for both client and consultant by developing efficient and easy to use SaaS platforms which are all entirely based on Cloud and integrated into multiple different environments.
Each service has its own SaaS platform which does something different. One service is time sheet services to help consultants to efficiently log their time sheets to their clients. This platform logs all time and evaluates how much a consultant is invoicing and then allowed the company to view and monitor these time sheets in an easy way.
Another service is payroll and helping companies and consultants to correctly manage their payments. From a freelance perspective it means the consultant knows exactly what they are being paid and allows the companies to easily figure out how much they are paying their consultants.
Lastly their is a service aimed at helping match consultants to assignments. Companies can log their requirements on the platform from tech to the aim of a project and this will then match with available consultants who are able and skilled to work on that assignment making the entire process much more efficient and beneficial to both parties.
With growing demand for their services the company are now in a phase of growth and looking expand their development teams over the next 6 months. As such we are looking for developers to join this in house role and help not only expand the team but expand the services they can provide and create new platforms for new customers and services.
The environment is entirely based around Microsoft technologies with a primary focus on .NET Core and Azure for development with added use of .NET and C#. There is also a small element of front end development ensuring that the back end not only works to an extremely high standard but also that customers can view their information in an eye friendly and easy manor.
The experience we are looking for is:
- Strong background in back end development with 3 years' experience.
- A core focus on Microsoft development tools (.NET/C#) with .NET Core being a huge benefit.
- Cloud exposure with Microsoft Azure being high priority.
- REST API development experience OR experience integrating systems.
- Any Front end experience with React OR Angular would be beneficial.
For your work you will receive:
- Huge impact on the direction of projects and use of technology.
- Working in a team orientated environment where everyone is in it together.
- Regular team events and social events.
- Fantastic management and technical leadership from extremely well experienced leaders.
- Wellness allowance
- Pension contributions
- Great salaries
- Remote working with 1 day in office per week (Get the best of both worlds!)
We are actively looking to recruit for these positions as soon as possible and anticipate a high volume of applications for this role. If you are interested it is strongly advised to apply ASAP on the email below to ensure this role isn't filled before. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!