My client is looking for a passionate Senior Java Developer to join a team of 5 in a large-scale public/private sector project for one of the most prolific consultancies in Finland.
Project Roles & Responsibilities:
In this task, you will first get a vantage point for a traffic management service and get involved in an important national project. You will work in the IoT team with experienced experts, where they serve their customers extensively, e.g. industry. If you want, you can also influence the company's IoT solutions and their implementations. They need developer's who have the ability and desire to solve complex entities into high-quality implementations in cooperation with the team's experts and the customer. You already have experience in IT projects, the Java programming language and its most common frameworks. You also have access to the most common cloud services (AWS.) You know how to work in the customer interface and you have great communication and teamwork skills. You are responsible and want to further develop your skills and do varied and interesting work with energetic customers.
- Role: Senior Java Developer
- Location: Full Remote (Office in Tampere)
- Salary: Up to 6000€/Pm depending on relevant experience
- Bonus: Up to 10% (Very achievable for developers to hit)
- Benefits: Mobile Phone, Laptop/equipment, Culture/Lunch vouchers, Flexible hours with hybrid work model, Conferences, training, books, Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues in Finland, Health/Medical insurance
- Reason for Hiring: Growth, need to expand the team
- Tech stack: Java Spring, Hibernate, JMS, AWS, Wildfly, PostgreSQL, Ansible, Microservices, Angular, TCP, SOAP, REST
- Other Requirements: Finnish speaking role, working in the private sector requires any potential candidates to have professional literacy in Finnish
About the Company:
The client is a growing software and services company that helps its customers innovate digitally. They believe that value is created in digital ecosystems intelligently using data. They implement platform solutions, help leverage data, and deliver the best possible digital customer experience. They operate with more than 1,300 experts in Finland (Helsinki, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Turku, Oulu, Rauma, Vaasa and Lahti) and Sweden (Stockholm). Learning is one of their most important cultural principles, and they have, for example, active tribal activities, where you get peer support, lessons and the opportunity to share ideas around different topics. They are a growing domestic company of more than a thousand people, so they can build a wide range of paths for your career and individual development with a wide range of technologies. Their Data-Driven Solutions unit, on the other hand, is a growing team of 80 people who are professional, friendly and have a great sense of humour. For them, life is more than just work and we want you to feel comfortable, so of course, you also get flexible working hours and good employment benefits. Work currently focuses on telecommuting, and the hybrid model of office and telecommuting will remain in their daily lives in the future. In the future, you will work in our office in Pitäjänmäki/Tampere office, at our customer's premises or from home.
1st stage Technical Interview with Team Leader
2nd stage Second Technical discussion with Senior Developer from the team
3rd stage Offer discussion: Team Leader involved