Nigel Frank are working with a client to hire a new Customer Solutions Architect
You will be responsible for designing, proposing and delivering
technical solutions to new and existing clients based on a portfolio of technologies.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with clients to understand and meet their technology and business requirements and create designs that meet a high standard based on the clients product portfolio.
As well as this you will be working with the sales team to to present and create proposals for the clients and work with operations teams to deliver solutions.
- Collaborate with clients to understand the requirements, design and document suitable solutions
- Manage encounters with the clients including interviews, conferences and workshops
- Work with Sales teams to create key benefits of technology
- Build relationships with clients and partners,and establish relationships
- Produce sales proposals, commercial and technical documentation
Don't miss out on the opportunity as my client is interviewing now!
If you or someone you know is interested then please get in touch and send an up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, call Holly Coates on 0191 338 7487