Azure/ AWS Data Engineer
Location- London- Hybrid working.
Salary- Upto £65,000 depending on expereince.
You will be a part of the Data and Analytic team, you will have a chance to develop, design, test and support data and analytic software solutions. You will be working closely with software architects and solution architects.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be covering requirements gathering and analysis, testing, solutions design, software coding and development, implementation and operational support.
- You will contribute by providing your ideas for innovation and process improvement and coaching. You may also have the opportunity to mentor other team members.
- Working as part of an Agile software delivery team.
You are not required to know all of these tools so don't be put off. As long as you have experience with one of the ETL tools below then Apply!.
- Data Factory, Data Lakes
- ETL- Talend, Pentaho, SAS DI, Informatica.
- Database- Oracle, RDS, Redshift, MySQL, Hadoop, Postgres.
- Data modelling- Data Warehouse, Marts.
- Programming and scripting languages- PL/SQL, SQL, Unix, Java, Python, Hive, HiveQL, HDFS, Impala.
- Salary- Up to £60,000 depending on experience.
- Flexible working.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.