One of our exclusive client, a product manufacturer is seeking for a Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Application Manager in Supply Chain and Warehouse Management, due to several ongoing projects in the IT department.
Our client is a leader in his sector and a worldwide provider of an innovative range of products, and even though they're an international company, they manage to keep a personal approach with their providers and customers. They develop a sustainability policy to help communities face challenges, being responsible for our environment and enable people to grow and develop with equality and dignity.
As a Lead IT Application Manager, you will have to lead and support the Group Solution as well as participate in the implementation of the solution. You'll be the bridge between the IT department and the Business.
Role Responsibilities :
- Lead Warehouse and Supply Chain Solutions by participating with the Group Solution to design, build, test, stimulates phases and Pilot GO Live
- Support the business analyst by capturing and documenting business requirements
- Train the Group Key-users and provide consultancy
- Ensure and respects the quality, costs and deadlines of the Group Solution, and propose improvements
- Participate in projects subcontracted to partner, challenge them on the features, costs and quality of the foreseen solution.
Our client offer :
- An attractive salary up to €5,800 p/m gross (based on your experience)
- Competitive package including a company car or mobility allowance, pension, laptop, phone…
- A chance to make an impact within an international company and work with the latest technologies
- Clear career path
- Family spirit company
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15 worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Aurelien at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 31 20 241 8530.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (email@example.com) or by phone ( 31 20 241 85 30 ), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics AX / D365 Finance & Operation / Supply Chain / D365 F&O / Warehouse / IT Lead / Application Manager / CRM / Power BI / Liege / West Flanders / East Flanders / Walloon Brabant / Brussels / Flemish Brabant / Hainaut / Relocate