Global IT Sales Consultant, Homebased, International Travel,
Earlier this week I spoke with a Gold Partner who are celebrated across Europe for their great customer service and refreshing to D365 rollouts. As a company they offer a flexible and remote working day to their employees. The companies Business model is focused on supporting their staff with internal progression, training and investment in innovation. Maintaining strong customer relationships and ensuring the clients' needs are priority is paramount. If you're a Dynamics Consultant who dislikes the focus on billing's and believes the 'sell sell sell' tactic by partners is obsolete - this is the company for you.
What is the role?
- D365 Global Sales Consultant - if you have strong experience in selling ERP/IT solutions internationally but haven't worked with D365/Dynamics you can still apply
- You'll be involved in securing international D365 BC projects
- Working for a leading global company
- Range of industries
- Travelling internationally - expenses paid
What skills do you need to apply?
- Global IT/ERP sales experience
- Strong understanding of Business Process
- Thirst for sales
- Creative thinking
- Customer relationship skills
- Ability to work independent
What Can This Company Offer You?
- Flexible working
- Remote options
- D365 Business Central sales experience - niche and valuable skillset
- Competitive salary with OTE
- Elastic Internal progression - no route is set in stone allowing you to have autonomy over your career pathway
This is a 2 stage process and interviews are booked in for next week. If you're wanting to apply or have a general chat about the market lets talk today. (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.