Data Engineer - Buckinghamshire - £48,000-£55,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading network and telecom integrator, who are highly invested in growth through technology and are currently embarking on a large digital transformation. My client is seeking an enthusiastic SQL and Power BI expert who is eager to learn exciting new technologies, whilst establishing and owning a new data platform.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Work with data from a variety of sources which will feed into the data warehouse
- Centralise reporting into a single platform using Power BI, which will generate visually appealing reports to be accessed and used by the client
- Developing and looking after/troubleshooting the various data sources
- ETL development
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills:
- Strong back-end SQL experience (development and admin)
- Strong ETL development experience
- Very good data warehousing experience
- Good Power BI experience in implementation and reporting
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role):
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £48K-£55K per annum
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - Hybrid (2 days in the office)
- Interview Process - 2 stages
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 300 1816
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.