This role is a FTE/Direct Hire and will not offer sponsorship!
- Analyze the business needs, profile large data sets and build custom data models and applications to drive business decision making and customers experience
- Build work-flows that empower analysts to efficiently use data
- Develop and extend design patterns, processes, standards, frameworks, and reusable components for various data engineering functions areas.
Skills & Qualifications
- 7 years of hands-on experience with big data
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a technology field or equivalent experience
- RDBMS/Databases including experience in ANSI SQL; Experience in Oracle/MySQL/Sybase; Knowledge of MongoDB (Object Stores) and Snowflake
- Experience in Job Scheduling including ControlM, Crontab, Airflow or Autosys
- Experience with Libraries including Python Pandas, Python ETL, Python or Java
- Must have experience in Hadoop/Big Data including HDFS, Spark, Hive/Spark SQL, Sqoop and Data warehousing; Knowledge of HBase, Phoenix, Datameer (or other analytical tools), PowerBI (or other reporting tool i.e., Tableau) and SAS/Dataflex preferred.
- FTE/Direct Hire