We are highly excited to announce a brand new Senior engineering role, in the MedTech sector, in Gothenburg!
This role would see you joining a highly utilitarian organisation that is looking to utilise their high level of technical expertise to build solutions designed at providing expert health-care to it's European user-base.
They are actively meeting with prospective candidates in the build up to the New Year, in the hope that they can sign and secure their talent in order to onboard within the first few months of 2022!
Currently operating exclusively within the Nordics, this company is currently on a roadmap to expand into western Europe in H1 2022, and is looking for high level software engineers who can build a fully automated, responsive and cloud-native platform access by patients and medical professionals alike!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work in a cross-functional team that handles front-end, back-end and DevOps challenges
- Given the relatively small code base, you will be granted huge control over technical innovation over an already cutting-edge tech stack!
- In this role, a significant portion of your focus must be on producing high quality, safe and robust (lots of testing here!) software to build a market-leading product
Skills & Qualifications
- Prior experience of building solutions within a cloud-native infrastructure is highly beneficial - AWS being the preferred solution
- Prior experience of working within small, high-impact teams or within 'start-up like' tech teams is highly beneficial
- Highly competitive market salary
- ITP1 pension, health insurances, wellness allowance
- A chance to work in a potential future unicorn, on a widely utilitarian product