3rd Line Engineer- Fully remote- Up to £55,000
This client is a global manufacturer providing solutions for medical, electronic and optics industries across the globe. This organisation has sites all over the world including Scotland, India, China and the US. They are currently on a look out for a 3rd Line Engineer to join their innovative team to further drive progress and make a real impact on the world.
This role is perfect for someone with an infrastructure or a network background!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Recruitment, providing opportunities for candidates of all levels of experience in networking, infrastructure, security, azure, power platform and modern workplace based technologies. We get roles such as this one exclusively before they are out on the market so we can get you on board quicker!
The salary for this role is up to £55,000 depending on experience as well as leave entitlement: 26 days in addition to the National Holidays.
The role is fully remote with occasional travel to Leeds or Wakefield.
The role overview:
- You will be reporting to the IT Management team on a day to day basis
- Desinging and implementing of new systems and solutions
- Supporting Group IT Infrastructure such as LAN,WAN, RF solutions as well as maintaining virtual devices
- Have experience that you can demonstrate of Azure hosting
- Monitor the security of infrastructure (attacks, unusual activity)
- Provide support for applications that the organisation operates
- Deliver full project life cycles as required
- Create reports - analyse and tranfer data through software
- Build as well as maintain Group IT policy for DR and BC (Acronis)
Key technical skills:
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft 365
Interviews are already taking place with a quick turnaround process! Apply today to get ahead of other candidates before the weekend!
Apply below or contact me directly on:
020 3148 4655