Nigel Frank, in collaboration with our client who are a multi-national, family owned business are currently recruiting for multiple D365 Developers/Technical Consultants. This stable organisation has a bustling project pipeline, involving the implementation of D365 Commerce, and are working on the latest tech (D365, Azure Devops, PowerBI).
If you are working on an older iteration of AX and want to gain experience in D365, this is an great opportunity to do so. The role would involve supporting, maintaining and enhancing systems while working with stakeholders across the business and in their affiliate companies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with business units in identifying and clarifying solution requirements
- Provide technical understanding and expertise on solution implementation
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages
- Developer estimates on required effort for work
- Undertake configuration and customisation
- Design & Develop dynamics solutions
- Provide training to upskill other team members
- Maintain and develop test plan
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience developing with D365 F&O (we open to older AX versions as well)
- Experienced with X , ASP.net & C#
- MS Power Platform, PowerBI, Power Automate & Virtual etc.
- Azure DevOps, Data migration tools and CDS
- Experienced working within an Agile methodology
- Experienced in creating Technical Design documents
- Excellent salary packaging
- Family owned business
- Multi-national organisation - stable business
- Bustling project pipeline
- Unique/interesting Industry to work in
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8952 0524