Sharepoint Lead/ Architect
Nigel Frank International have partnered with a client to hire a talented and experienced Sharepoint Architect
Our client is one of the top communication firms in the world, boasting offices in the US, Canada, Europe and now the UK they are expanding their workforce to help connect the people that matter the most. Our client has a focus on collaboration, ensuring that working with the best practices, working together and utilising data and knowledge management is the best way forward to be innovative.
To reach the goals of clients and customers alike, the role will involve the use of the company values as well as the key element of the role showcasing Sharepoint as the technology to achieve this.
The role on offer gives the right candidate the chance to demonstrate their passion for Sharepoint, and take responsibility of the design, development, architecture and deployment of Sharepoint infrastructure and business solutions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of O365, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Apps
- Experience in developing modern apps
- Good knowledge of Azure and Azure Logic Apps
- Experience working with key Stakeholders
- A strong ability to design one ore more Sharepoint Online and Office 365 applications
- Be able to adapt to different people and situations
- Execute code and design reviews
The role on offer is a permanent role that can be hybrid or remote working with the candidate being able to gain security clearance.
The benefits include a salary of up to £100k
Don't miss out on the opportunity as interviews are happening now!
If this sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for, please get in touch with an up to date CV