Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 / 2012 Senior Developer
You will be one of two AX 2009 Senior Developers at a local manufacturing end user just north of NYC. This company has been talking about upgrading to D365 F&O and has officially decided to take the first steps.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, X , and SQL code
- Support & creates the EDI interfaces and other C# applications to develop the business processes to support the company supply chain operations.
- Creates and modifies SSRS reports. Creates and modifies SSIS packages to export import data
- Work with key stakeholders and end-users to effectively determine needs, define business requirements / expand the functionality and usage of D365 F&O
- Test all unique customization before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance.
- Present technical specifications, documentation, diagrams, and flow charts.
- Optimize the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval.
- Identify problems, supply solutions, determine If corrections are the most efficient options.
- Follow strict company guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in roll out of all adjustments and implementations.
- 7 years of X development for Dynamics AX 2009 / 2012
- 3 years of development and documenting proceses with EDI
- 2 years with BI tools
- 2 years with web development
- 5 years with T-SQL, C#, .Net
- Ability to troubleshoot existing and create new reports using SSRS
- Manufacturing industry knowledge
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Zobel at 347-501-6177 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Hannah Zobel at email@example.com, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.