We are highly excited to be partnered with a ridiculously fast-paced FinTech startup in Stockholm!
Building an all-in-one banking solution based on the Open Banking payment rails and PSD2.0, this company has seen immense growth over the last two years; seeing a massive growth to their tech teams, an emergence into over 5 new national markets, and a roadmap to expand into 5 more in 2022 - all of which combine into a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced team and cement your status as one of the more senior engineers in the team!
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role you will join a minimal hierarchy team, working cross-functionally to build Open Banking ready solutions designed to be accessed by millions across Europe
- Candidates with particular expertise in GCP will be tasked with rearchitecting this company's GCP environment, making more sophisticated use of the complex solutions within Google Cloud
- You will work the full-product life-cycle; designing, developing and building a scalable, secure and future-proof framework
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years of commercial experience with GCP; in particular experience with NDB, Big Query, Compute Engine, App Engine, GCP Logging
- 3 years of commercial experience with Python; experience with FastAPI is a definite bonus!
- Prior experience with designing, building scalable, service-oriented architectures is always looked upon favourably!
- Highly competitive market salary
- ITP1 pension, health allowances
- Hardware as standard