* Design, development, and support of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and for providing guidance to junior engineers on best practices as it relates to Microsoft Dynamics CRM development.
* Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot Microsoft Dynamics CRM components and customizations.
* Expands knowledge of Company operations, particularly as related to assigned projects.
* Perform routine assignments under Manager's supervision, including configuration, data analysis, creating and maintaining reports, and programming components for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its related systems.
* Contribute to documenting customizations and enhancements made to the CRM system.
* Develop an understanding of assigned applications and internal customer areas, standards and techniques, and general business knowledge.
* Demonstrate understanding of departmental procedures, programming standards, and all pertinent training materials.
* Develop unit tests to ensure the quality of the solutions developed.
* Accountable for providing accurate time estimates of assigned tasks and projects in a Scrum/Agile environment.
* Recommend possible improvements to the CRM system including the application, its environment, its integrated and related systems, its out-of-the-box components, and any custom components, enhancements or applications created for the system.
* Mentor other programmers and provide leadership in best practices and coding standards.
* Properly re-factor legacy components as needed.
* Communicate directly with product owner and end users.
* Participate in the training or development of others, as directed.
* Monitor and ensure automated processes run as expected.
* Responsible for remediation and support of production application use by internal users.
* Attends Operational and other weekly meetings to discuss platform changes, enhancements, and issues.
* Bachelor's degree in an IT or computer or technical related field or equivalent experience required. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
* Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in software development with a focus on either the .NET or Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology stacks
* Experience configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2016, 365).
* Experience developing on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, including plug-ins, reports, and client-side customizations.
* Experience working with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK.
* Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions.
* Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Development within large enterprise-level applications.
* Experience with relational databases and writing queries with MySQL or Microsoft SQL.
* Experience with SSRS and SQL Reports.
* Experience with .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.NET.
* Experience with AJAX, REST/ SOAP, JSON and XML.
* Experience with designing and architect complex enterprise-level solutions.
* Experience mentoring other software engineers.
* Understanding of software development methodologies (Scrum/Agile).
* Ability to work independently from time-to-time and complete tasks in a fast-paced development cycle.
* Logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and application life-cycle management.
* Ability to design and architect enterprise-level CRM Solutions (unmanaged and managed) as part of an enterprise-scale solution.
* Familiarity with software design patterns.
* Familiarity with TDD (test-driven development).
* Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
* Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
* Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
* Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
* Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
* Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
If interested, apply below or personally send me an email at email@example.com with an updated resume attached. If you have any questions - give me a call at (813) 437-6954.