2nd Line Support Engineer
Nigel Frank have partnered with an award winning provider of Microsoft Cloud Security solutions and they are wanting to find the right candidate to join there ever expanding service delivery team.
With an offices based in Cambridge and London they are equipped with nearly twenty years of specialist knowledge in Microsoft Office 365, Enterprise Mobility and Security as well as Azure infrastructure. They are integral to modernising and securing their businesses using aspects of design and deployment to create solutions.
Your role will include daily responsibilities such as:
- Providing support on all levels with both external customers and on site
- Keeping up to date with technical support issues and being able to notify the customer where necessary
- Mentoring junior engineers
The ability to carry out these duties will depend on the right candidate being able to:
- Prove analytical and logical trouble shooting capability
- Understand IT support requirements
- Utilise excellent Customer service skills and show that you have an enthusiasm to help the customers
Key Skills required
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Monitor alerts
- Showcase a broad technical knowledge of IT Infrastructure systems
This is a great opportunity for those wanting to take their next steps in their career and it offers benefits such as:
- A competitive salary up to £35k (Experience depending)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
Don't miss out on the opportunity as my client is hiring today!
If you or someone you know is interested in this role then please get in touch with an up to date CV