Solutions Architect - £55,000 - £65,000 - London (REMOTE)
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join an organisation that is focused on offering better service to customers. As the Solutions Architect, you will play an important role in delivering a new range of high-quality software products that support the delivery information management.
You will be working very closely with the Engineering Team, within the Technology department and you will be responsible for:
- Technical Architecture and Solutions, including some in-house local applications that are required using Azure and .NET
- Ensuring adherence to standards of technical best practice
- Deciding and choosing the best technical environment for procurement and building solutions in conjunction with Architecture group and ensuring this is any software tender needed to procure 3rd party software
- Controlling the technical configuration of the solution
- Identifying and managing technical risk and technical debt
- Attending and actively participating in Scrum ceremonies i.e. sprint planning and refining sessions
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience as a Solutions Architect with a good understanding of industry standards and processes to support an architecture function
- Strong experience in demonstrating good solution design and documentation abilities
- Good understanding of application development architectures, tools, technology frameworks and security principles
- Good experience with: Azure, C#, ,Microsoft tools
- Good experience with Systems Integration & Interfaces
- Salary on offer of up to £65,000 benefits
- 25 days holidays bank holidays
- Flexi-working hours (start early, finish early)
- Sociable office; TVs, pool table, stocked fridge, fruits and breakfast
Applications are closing on the 29th of October. To be considered for this role, please send your CV to a.omar@Nigelfrank.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Azure, .NET, Agile, Scrum, API, C#, Azure Data Factory, CosmosDB, Logic Apps, Sharepoint, SOAM Java, J2EE, On-Prem Architecture, London