Senior Clojure Developer:
This role is an opportunity to directly impact the environment for the better. You would be joining and supporting a group of four other developers and working with cutting edge IOT and AI based system monitors. Our client is heavily invested in the newest, market-leading technologies and their modern offices are centrally located in downtown Helsinki close to many transport links. They are also heavily invested in the environment, planning on being completely CO2 neutral by 2030 at the latest.
At a glance:
- Role: Senior/Lead Software Developer (Full Time, Permanent)
- Location: Helsinki
- Salary: 4800-6000EUR pm depending on relevant tech experience
- Reason for Hiring: Expansion, need for a senior figure to support the more junior developers
Roles and Responsibilities:
As the Senior/Lead Developer, your main responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in the development, operation and scaling of systems
- Working with IOT and AI based system monitors to optimise the temperature and humidity of heated buildings
- Work in a leadership role to support the more junior developers and help them produce good, clean results
Salary and Benefits:
This job offers between 4800-6000 Euros PM depending on relevant experience. The benefits include free breakfast, lunch vouchers, sports/culture/massage vouchers and great medical insurance. You would have the chance to work on something meaningful that has the potential to make a really positive impact on the planet. This job offers a lot of freedom in it's work responsibilities, you have choices regarding the tools you use and also when/where you work. Additionally, the office is situated in downtown Helsinki in great proximity to transport links, minimising potential commute times.
Required Skills and Technologies:
- Senior Developer experience, preferably at least some of which with Clojure
- Experience with Clojure and Java Script Frontend Frameworks
- Team leadership skills and experience in a similar position is desirable
- Experience with some of the following: DevOps in general, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, monitoring solutions
Our client is an EO employer, so regardless of race, nationality, gender, religion or any other protected category, you will be considered solely and equally on your qualification for the job. Due to rapid growth in this department, this role is an excellent opportunity to leave your mark on a company by working on exciting internal projects and building new things from scratch that will have an influence on a company-wide scale.
If you think this could be the role for you, or if you have any questions about the position and what else it will entail, please reach out to me:
Phone: 358 75326 3947