Nigel Frank International have partnered with a global leader in Digital Transformation who require a Power Platform Consultant to join their UK Professional Services Team. The role is for someone who has a real aptitude for technology and enjoys delivering world class solutions to customers.
You will be designing and building no-code & low-code Power Platform solutions whilst working with clients to understand the opportunity to utilise the depth of the Power Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Power Platform solutions
- Redefining business processes to utilise Power Automate
- Undertake requirements gathering, documentation and implementation
- Estimating, planning and managing your own work to priorities
- Working with technical developers of Azure and Power Platform components to make use of those in your solutions
- Supporting sales activities
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, e.g. PowerApps, Power Automate etc
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods
- Experience with API or Rest services integrations
- Developing Azure logic apps and Azure functions
- Providing Power BI reports and dashboards development and support
- Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Eligible for SC Clearance
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Technical Consultant who's looking to make the transition into a Pre-Sales Consultant. Offering a flexible work pattern and a generous OTE on top of a competitive base salary.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/