Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Supply Chain Consultant - REMOTE
You're an experienced Microsoft AX/D365 F&O Supply Chain Consultant with a love of leading and managing important projects, along with a passion for organisational satisfaction, problem-solving, team building, and thinking outside the box!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult various clients towards their optimal D365 F&O solutions
- Contribute to the configuration of Dynamics 365 F&O during the ERP implementation project and in regards to the on-going ERP support with a strong focus on the area of Supply Chain
- Seamlessly communicate with all internal and external departments, maintaining clear timelines
- Coordinates internal, external communications and directions
- Be the gatekeeper for the company to make sure the consultants are applying best practices and industry standards (including Microsoft standards)
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Dynamics AX & D365 F&O, specifically Supply Chain
- Deep understanding of delivering ERP solutions and implementations within Microsoft products.
- Time management, organization, and problem-solving skills are a must
- Deep passion and energy for the company, and mission statement of client satisfaction
- A shining example of leadership and professionalism among team members and the company as a whole
- Generous Salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Come and join a growing powerhouse consulting firm to take your career to the next level!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.