Full-stack C# Developer - Fintech Sector - Malmo
My market-renowned client in central Malmo has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced C# Software Developer to join their highly skilled team making a strong impact in the fintech industry. Within this position you would work cohesively within an experienced development team on ethical and scaleable greenfield projects, utilising the latest techniques and technologies. This is a great opportunity for any developer looking to challenge the market daily and be involved with a product directly having a positive impact on the society they live in. If you are passionate about making a difference and excel working in the proximity of others, this could be for you!
The long-term objective of this role is for the successful candidate to be given guidance and support to progress to a tech lead position. My client is looking for someone to provide sincere guidance and direction to the development department, and be responsible for new solutions the team will develop.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Widespread experience with .NET/C# and Microsoft technologies (.NET Core and Azure).
- Solid database knowledge (MS SQL, EF Core).
- Strong passion for development and not afraid to influence technical decisions.
- Familiar working with Scrum and Sprints.
- Ambition to progress towards tech lead.
- Swedish speaking.
About the client
- Hiring as a result of strong organic growth on the fintech market.
- Maintained a flat company structure with self-organised development team.
- Attend regular conferences and collaborations globally.
- Build new development features for an ethically oriented healthcare product
- Scalable solution which is not deadline focused.
- Place a large focus on the wellbeing and success of their employees.
- Clear and structured path for internal growth and progression.
Joining my client will provide you with great benefits, such as:
- Strong pension package with option for salary sacrifice.
- Budget for gym/wellbeing.
- Regular team building activities both inside and outside of work.
- Team breakfast provided daily.
If you feel your profile and personality matches this description and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today or reach out at the details below!
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 46 77 588 86 03 to discuss this confidentially.