Senior Azure Architect
My client is a leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training with offices across the UK and Europe. Their vision is to help businesses become faster, fitter and stronger by empowering them.
They help businesses by providing the expertise which is needed to develop skills and create operating models and implement technologies. My client is a leading partner in all 3 public platforms from Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and AWS. They are known for cloud-native tools and methodologies that help business maximize their ongoing value.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Wanting to make a difference
- Able to collaborate within a team
- Interested in learning latest technology
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with:
- Azure and setting up single instances to complex managed services.
- Public cloud environment, migrations and development.
- Designing and delivering systems based on Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices.
- Microsoft ecosystem.
- Understand and know different architecture models.
- Skillful with Visual Studio Team Services and Azure Resource Manager.
- Understand common network components and IT security and design patterns.
- Microsoft Azure Certified.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of experts who are wanting to make a difference and help empower businesses to realise their growth ambitions. Do not miss out on applying for this fantastic and rewarding position as our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635