Technical Writer - Aalborg
Your primary focus as a technical writer will be to create high quality partner and end user documentation for different ISV solutions. To understand the functionality of the solution and how customers use it you will work closely with a solution team.
To be successful in this role you should be able to produce high quality documentation and to organise content to meet customer needs accordingly.
My client is a leader in software ISV solutions, they have users world wide in thousands of different businesses.
Your responsibilities in this role -
- Create high quality user documentation in English
- Improve/re-write existing texts to make them more specific and up to date
- Regular collaboration with the solution team
- Manage processes independently
- Become familiar with partners/customers and their specific needs
- Consistently improve the quality of documentation
You should have -
- Strong experience in a role documenting software using English writing
- Be fluent in English (Spoken and Written)
- Experience documenting software processes
- ERP experience (Not essential but desired)
What you get in return -
- Join a huge name in the market - ISV solutions used by thousands of businesses
- Your work will ad value to thousands of companies world wide
- A competitive salary package
- Lots of flexibility as this is an internal role
- Great company culture with regular social events
If this sounds like it is for you or you know anyone who may find it interesting please contact me and send a CV via:
Phone: 45 88 74 11 50