Support Consultant - Remote - Up To £35K
I'm on the hunt for an experienced Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Support Consultant who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within a thriving MS gold partner that are always striving for growth and are at the forefront of the industry. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the support of the Dynamics NAV/D365 Business central systems, specifically maintenance and upgrades.
This role is completely HOME BASED, with occasional travel to company office/ customer site required.
What's on offer
- A great basic salary up to £45,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A great open working culture, an opportunity to gain experience working with some of the best
- Further training and certifications available
- Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
- 1st 2nd 3rd line support of Dynamics NAV/ 365 Business Central
- Responsible for the support of customers and their queries
- End to end implementation
- Escalate in house queries
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
- At least 2 years support experience working with the latest versions of Dynamics 365 business central
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with 1st 2nd and 3rd line support
- Finance or accounting background preferable
- Gold Partner experience (not essential)
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.