Finance Business Central Consultant - Herning
A brand new position has surfaced for a Dynamics Business Central Consultant, specialised in the finance area, in Central Jutland. As a relatively newly established and ambitious Microsoft partner, this company have secured some exciting new Business Central projects with many more in the pipeline. Although they may be seen as a relatively new player in the market in Denmark, they have the financial backing of a much larger financial consulting group, meaning that the company is very stable and will only continue to grow in size and scale. As well as this they already having an abundance of experience in the team. Working on exclusively on Business Central projects means that you will have a constant flow of exciting and refreshing new projects.
Their office in Herning is brand new and will become the hub of their Business Central team but unlike many other BC partners in Denmark, they also focus on overseas clients and projects. This gives ample opportunities to work remotely or from home should a consultant not want to travel into the office everyday of the week.
Due to the flat structure of the company, you will be given the chance to have a real influence on projects and also the direction in which the business moves forward in this building phase. In line with this they also boast a relaxed and flexible culture where you will be given the freedom to work in a way that suits you. You will be surrounded by a small but strong team of other consultants and developers which you can spar with and gain experience and skills from.
What the client expects from you as NAV/BC consultant:
- Good experience with Business Central (newer versions of NAV could also be considered)
- Strong background in finance/finance modules
- Consultancy experience (ideally as an external consultant but internal could still be relevant)
- Fluent in English
What you will receive:
- Strong market salary
- Exclusively working with Business Central from day 1
- Chance to work on international BC projects as well as national
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of opportunity to work from home
- Personalised career path for progression
- Investment into your future - training and mentorship
- Opportunity to join a leading partner in the Dynamics Business Central market
- Challenging and enjoyable working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is seeking a new role within Microsoft Business Central. Along with the obvious benefits, you will become an important member of the work force who will directly influence the further success of the company!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this role or the Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC market you can always get in touch with James Rowe on 45 89 88 82 19.