My client are looking for a Lead Cross Platform Mobile Developer to lead the charge in a brand new brownfield project to further their reach and take the company to the next level.
They are an exciting start up who are working hard to change peoples perception of the world of Sustainable Fashion. They also do a lot of work with charities and there is a very green message forming the basis of the company morals and values.
The ideal candidate for this role needs not to have worked on any specific technologies but must have:
- Experience in developing multiple applications - not just one and having maintained it for years.
- Have great knowledge and expertise in end to end development - from planning stage right through to roll out and maintenance.
- Be able to take action and make decisions, implement those decisions and realise their vision.
- The right candidate should also be able to Lead a team, have great Human Skills and ensure the development stays on track with the business in mind.
The responsibilities of the role would include:
- Making all technical decisions - choosing the technologies used and ensuring the best practice of said decisions.
- Building a team for the project - but also leading from the front and head up the development, inspiring the team and creating a harmonious working environment.
- Work together with the Web Development Lead and the CTO to ensure business goals are met.
If this sounds like you - please get in touch via Email: email@example.com
The process can be quick and will be filled once the right candidate is found - so I will be happy to have a call with all relevant candidates as soon as they have availability.