IT Project Manager
Actively seeking an experienced IT Project Manager who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within an established company that are always striving for growth and are at the forefront of the industry. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope.
This role offers flexible working in a hybrid working environment, the successful candidate must be within a commute of Warrington.
What's on offer
- A great basic salary up to £50,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A great open working culture and an opportunity to gain experience working within an established business
- Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
- Constantly measuring the progression and performance of the project
- Coordinate all internal resources and third party vendors to ensure the smoothest project process possible
- Managing team members and delegating tasks accordingly based on skill set and experience levels
- Use initiative to identify any potential and active issues on projects
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
- Extensive experience as a manager with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong technical background ideally with familiarity to Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central
- An accreditation in project management methodology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.