Dynamics 365 CE/CRM, CRM Functional Consultant, £70,000, Remote Working
An London based Leading Microsoft Partner are looking for an ambitious and driven professional with hands on experience in MS Dynamics. Among other benefits this role is offering the flexibility to work from home and a competitive salary of £70,000.
As a Dynamics 365 Project Manager, you will lead and plan multimillion pounds projects that impact significantly the future of the company. You will coordinate with senior level stakeholders and run 10 person delivery teams.
Furthermore, you will daily deal with clients and stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of the projects from all sides.
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience in implementing CRM D365 software
- Experience in leading teams with Dynamics CRM professionals
- Knowledge of customisation and configuration
- Prior Microsoft Partner working Experience (Desirable)
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Marios Gkolfinopoulos at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 261 3374.