-Cape Town | Permanent | Competitive Wage Package | Financial/Insurance Sector-
- Continuously Analyse business data to discover BI trends, anomalies, patterns and relationships in the data units.
- Advise business executives and managers where to improve their business efficiency's
- Work with the central data visualisation team to ensure all recurring BI reporting is done from the central BI infrastructure and is fit for purpose, up to date and correct
- Assist in the training of users
- Take primary responsibility for the business unit's ad-hoc analysis requirements
- Oversee and takes responsibility for implementation (testing, issue resolution) of modifications to business unit systems and applicable central BI infrastructure
- Recommend data quality metrics, and ensure they are documented and tracked
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA experience (Essential)
- Insurance/Financial data knowledge (Preferable)
- Qlikview Development experience (Essential)
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Management, Statistics, Economics or similar.
-If this role sounds like your next career step please don't hesitate-
-To see more AD's and stay up to date add me on linkedin -
Matthew De Castro Silva