Lead Full-Stack Developer - 6 Months - Outside IR35
Location - 100% Remote
Rate - £500 per day (Outside IR35)
Duration - 6 Months
My client are a leading housing development association, based in London, in need of a Lead Full-Stack Developer to join them for a large scale project.
- TDD and BDD - theoretical and practical experience.
- Experience of serverless application architecture such as Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps
- Experience of CI/CD using tools such as Azure DevOps, Team City, Octopus etc.
- Experience of working with microservices.
- Experience of working in a cross-functional delivery squad working with product owners, solution analysts, solution architects and test analysts
- Knowledge and experience using the Microsoft technology stack and associated development tools
- Awareness and understanding of key DevOps and cloud concepts including CI/CD, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Strong Scrum skills, including contributing to Scrum and agile ceremonies, including daily stands-ups, planning sessions, sprint reviews, 3-amigos, backlog refinement etc.
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annie Monisse on 0203 868 5028 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in the UK.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 868 5028 by email at email@example.com