One of my clients is seeking a proven Cloud Operations Engineer with a background supporting MS Azure Government Cloud based environments to support our enterprise IT project at Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Transportation Security Administration (TSA). This is a direct-hire, full time position with salary and benefits. This role is currently 100% remote, but may switch to hybrid in 2022. Salary is $125k. Below is the job description, please let me know if you are interested. An active Public Trust clearance with DHS sustainability is required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in Multi-Tier Web Application Environments
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments
- Direct experience with enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture development, including excellent documentation skills
- Solid understanding of the build and release process, and continuous integration and delivery; ideally having experience with at least one of the following tools: Chef, Ansible, and/or Azure DevOps / Azure Pipelines
- Experience with Office 365 products such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, or MS Teams (Preferable)
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies such as Hyper-V (Preferred) or VMWare ESX / vSphere