Title: SC Cleared API Developer
Rate: Outside IR35
Duration: Initial 3 months
Our client is looking for an SC cleared API Developer with experience in Azure integration to join this exciting project where you will be building, developing, and ensuring the best possible performance of APIs. This role is fully remote and boasts a competitive outside IR35 rate.
You would be joining a Microsoft Gold Partner who possesses a wealth of resources, qualified and experienced in the Microsoft suite of software and infrastructure solutions.
- Design and develop the APIs, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application and infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable API in Azure APIM and developing C# Web APIs
- Responsible for building API's in Azure APIM, restful APIs, including anything from Back End services to their client-end counterparts
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of APIs
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Extensive hands-on experience on the Azure integration components - Azure Service bus, Logic apps, APIM & Azure event grid & Azure functions
- Understanding of API design is mandatory
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- A firm understanding of object-oriented programming, SOLID design principles, and their importance in delivering quality software
- Attention for detail and ability to review and assure work carried out by partners
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people, have good verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal support; self-motivated
To discuss our exciting Azure API opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to or call Elliot Grout on 0203 319 9596 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals with the right to live/work in the UK.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Azure recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on 0203 319 9596 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract
Azure / API / C# / NodeJS / Remote / Outside IR35 / SC Cleared API Developer