Senior Cloud Consultant-- Remote
A genuine family feel at a growing organization with cutting edge Azure projects is hard to find. This consultancy ticks all the boxes and more, with great work/ life balance and remote working they truly care about their employees. They have unparalleled growth and offer Azure professionals the opportunity to shape their own career path and the future of the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Architect, design and deploy Azure landing zones using Infrastructure-as-Code methods- ARM templates, Terraform or Powershell
- Leading Cloud migration and transformation projects
- Using CI/CD practices and DevOps to build pipelines
- Working closely with clients, providing guidance on their Microsoft Cloud journey
- Architect, design, implement and migrate cloud-based solutions using Microsoft Azure.
- Work on client projects independently or as part of a project team.
- Explain abstract technical concepts of the solution in a business value context.
- Assist our sales team in inspiring our clients on what they can achieve by using the right set of innovative technology.
- Help address outstanding technical issues and to drive the client's solution and the sales opportunity toward a successful conclusion.
- Jointly work with our sales team to develop proposals and statement of works that align to the client's business and technical goals.
- Grow your knowledge and skill sets by investing time in self-directed training, Microsoft-led training, and formal online/classroom training.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert by sharing your knowledge in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your areas of expertise.
Skills & Qualifications
- Project, consultancy or implementation experience with Azure
- Commitment to working with customers and stakeholder to solve problems
- Experience configuring Azure IaaS environments
- Experience with Azure Active Directory
All relevant certifications will be seen as a huge benefit!
If you are interested or would like to learn more, contact Emily directly at email@example.com